Advancing Equity in Digital Learning & Employment Tech for Adults main@DigLearningEquity.groups.io
This group moderated by the Digital US Coalition enables diverse stakeholders to share effective practices and resources and to align efforts to advance equity in digital learning, employment technologies, and digital skills development efforts. Together, education and workforce providers, CBO’s, employers, public and private funders, tech developers, and researchers will share learnings and collaborate on ways to make digital service delivery work for all of US -- including for adults, frontline workers, and older youth who have had limited opportunities to develop foundational digital skills.
This listserv is supported in part with Federal Funds from the U.S. Department of Education under Contract Number ED-91990020C0095. The content of the listserv does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Education nor does the mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
The Equity in Digital Learning listserv complements other listservs, including the LINCS Community for Adult Educators and the listserv of the National Digital Inclusion Alliance that focuses on advocacy and practices for expanding affordable home internet, access to appropriate devices, and digital literacy.
- 60 Members
- 5 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.